The Pixel Inksplat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pixel Inksplat

A creative roleplay site where anything is possible-- Literally!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alone in the City or Not? (Self, PM to join)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wyvern

Wyvern
Official Muse Shooter

Alone in the City or Not? (Self, PM to join) Greytabby

A Grey, mysterious Cat was walking around the odd streets of the City of Inkling. Rainsoul came here to see if his parents or his old owners were still here. He wanted to make sure where are they, He was veru worried and couldnt stop thinking about them. He also hoped that nobody back from the Spire was following him to this strange place. Looking around the oddly shaped buildings, he stopped. He didnt knew where exactly in the city was him, but he tried to renember.

2Alone in the City or Not? (Self, PM to join) Empty 1-2 Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:59 pm

Wyvern

Wyvern
Official Muse Shooter

Alone in the City or Not? (Self, PM to join) Echohydra

Rainsoul heard a voice, a very odd voice. He turned to every corner, every building, but nothing was there. Maybe it was someone who knew the streets more, so he could get help. "Hey, is anyone out there? Someone?" He asked. A small shadow appeared nearby, he heard the voice again. "What? What do you want?" A Gray-coloured Hydra slowly walked towards Rainsoul. "What do I want? I just want to ask for help. Oh wait, I think I´ve seen you before...Larei, is that you?" Rainsoul has seen the Hydra before. Larei lived in the same place Rainsoul´s old owners did, so the Grey Cat suddently renembered.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum