The Pixel Inksplat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pixel Inksplat

A creative roleplay site where anything is possible-- Literally!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starry Beach, Moonlight walk (open to all)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Firetra

Artist Inkling

Starry Beach, Moonlight walk (open to all) Fal-tal

Crash! A stary glow lands on the beach of Pranxtor. Though it is not an actual star. No its Fal-Tal. A rare breed indeed. They say that they are essence of stars and one of the three moons. This is a site to see indeed. To bad no ne was around to see this magnificent site. Too bad indeed. For it then got up and poked its head around a crater that it made from its landing. Then adjusting its eyesite. It bounded up further the coast.

2Starry Beach, Moonlight walk (open to all) Empty 1 Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:20 pm

Wyvern

Wyvern
Official Muse Shooter

Starry Beach, Moonlight walk (open to all) Celestialdragon

A glowing Wyndragon appeared, walking around the beach. The Wyndragon knew the beach at night hides many things, the curiosity has took her here. After a while, Shiodai stopped walking. There was a crater at the distance. There was something glowing, too. She looked around, wondering what could all this be. "H-hello? Anyone...is anyone here?" She asked, someone could be hiding, she started to walk towards the crater.

Ray

Crazy Snake Lady!

Starry Beach, Moonlight walk (open to all) Skitter3

Skye was rather...paranoid. She'd been bought by a zombie-creator for his zombie brother, after all. Said zombie brother had been apologetic of the situation (Cain had no interest in her; he preferred males and she was in fact supposed to be female, but Abel hadn't specified to the artist).

So she had skittered off this way.

The bright crash had alarmed her, and she had hid behind a rock, but she was now slowly crawling out.

http://xshatterglass.proboards.com

4Starry Beach, Moonlight walk (open to all) Empty 2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Wyvern

Wyvern
Official Muse Shooter

Shiodai stopped walking. She heard someone approaching, someone who was hiding. She looked around, and stared at a rock where she heard the sound. She carefully walked towards the rock. "Hello, who are you? Why are you hiding?" She asked in curiosity, she found a skitter hiding behind the rock she found.

(Argh, sucky post.)

Ray

Crazy Snake Lady!

Skye shivered in fear. Was it going to eat her, the creature that was creeping over to her rock?

Apparently not.

"I'm...Skye..." she mumbled quietly. "Please don't eat me."

6Starry Beach, Moonlight walk (open to all) Empty 3 Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Wyvern

Wyvern
Official Muse Shooter

"Eat you? But...why should I eat you? Im not going to!" Shiodai responded, laughing. Eating a innocent thing like her? Not on my watch."Skye...well, my name´s Shiodai. Nice to meet you, Ehehehe." She said as she smiled. She wouldnt even dare to eat her, anyway.

Last edited by Wyvern on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ray

Crazy Snake Lady!

"You're certain? I don't think I should like being eaten very much. Cain says that it's quite painful and Abel says that half-eaten remains make poor revivals." She giggled nervously. Skye was quite paranoid, and always had been. "But if you're sure...would you help me examine that scary sky-hole?"

8Starry Beach, Moonlight walk (open to all) Empty 4 Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Wyvern

Wyvern
Official Muse Shooter

"Scary sky...hole? Well, sure, Lets go, Skye." Shiodai said, she didnt really minded about Skye´s paranoid-ness. The two walked towards the, what suposed to be scary, hole of oddness. What...what is this suposed to be? But...its...beautiful... The hole was somehow glowing like the stars.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]