The Pixel Inksplat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pixel Inksplat

A creative roleplay site where anything is possible-- Literally!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Everhunt

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Everhunt Empty The Everhunt Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Firetra

Artist Inkling

So, yep here you are....In the everfall forest..... Nice day isn't it?..... "GUwahhaha!" A large man with a serpintine tail pops out of a bush and scares the wittes out of you. "Hello, And welcome to the ever acclaimed Everhunt. My name is Jiff, nice to meet you!" He then gave you a very toothy grin, where if you looked closely you could see rows of jagged sharp teeth. " Come over here and let me tell you the rules of the Everhunt"

Rules:
1)All of the forum rules apply
2)You only get five posts here until I can kick you out.
3)You can rejoin after two weeks.
4)You have to pay an entrance of five Inks
5)You can use anything, human, creatures, you name it.
6)Here you are hunting the Dalla. Only the Dalla, nothing else from my shop.
7) Don't complain if you don't get a Dalla, its a random thing.
8 ) Have fun and don't break any of these rules

The weird lizard man turns back to look at you. "So you up for the challenge?" Then gave another of his toothy grins.

2The Everhunt Empty Re: The Everhunt Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:42 pm

Ray

Crazy Snake Lady!

There's a rotten stench in the air as the hideous creature approaches. Its awkward, uneven gait makes some sense, considering the fact that its legs seem to be stitched onto its equally stitched together form, like a gross chimera.

"Master Abel sent me here to distract me while he set off shop. I don't think I'll do very good - the monsters will smell me from a mile away; I've still got rotting issues...But, hey, I'm bored. Sign me up. Cain's the name."

The vaguely lizardlike creature reached out its neck and slid a pouch off containing the correct amount of coins.

http://xshatterglass.proboards.com

3The Everhunt Empty Re: The Everhunt Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Firetra

Artist Inkling

"Thank you." Said the man, while plugging up his nose. "You can be off as soon as you are ready. Just make sure not to scare all of the Dallas away with your stench. That would be bad for buissnes." He then gave another one of his smiles and jumped back into the bush.

4The Everhunt Empty Re: The Everhunt Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Ray

Crazy Snake Lady!

With a grin, Cain loped off, sniffing the air. He couldn't smell very well (rot in his nose), so he really didn't have any direction. Suddenly, a flicker of movement caught him in the corner of his eye and he pounced -

-only to find himself chasing his own tail. With a sigh, he let go. Being stitched together messed with his sense of self.

5The Everhunt Empty Re: The Everhunt Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Firetra

Artist Inkling

Cain was wasteing time, because even though he didn't know it, there was a Dalla watching him. Up in the tree? in a bush? I don't know, all I know is that I can sense its presence.

6The Everhunt Empty Re: The Everhunt Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Ray

Crazy Snake Lady!

Cain sniffed the air again, but had a hard time smelling much.

"Damn dysfunctional nose," he whispered under his breath as his unnatural eyes scanned the air. Unfortunately, Cain didn't have that great of eyesight, either (his foster-brother and master had been inexperienced when he had been Raised).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum