The Pixel Inksplat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pixel Inksplat

A creative roleplay site where anything is possible-- Literally!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demon Hunter's Journal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Demon Hunter's Journal Empty Demon Hunter's Journal Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:24 pm

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

Well here, Bree, my demon hunting muse will have a journal. She needs one. XD I'll have her post things here every once and a while. I'll draw a pic of her in a sec. XD

Bree: 'Sup? I'll be writin' some stuff here, so look forward to it I guess.

(Please don't post here)

2Demon Hunter's Journal Empty Re: Demon Hunter's Journal Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:11 pm

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

Well hi! I'm Bree, and I'll be your host of this journal. Or something. I'll force Auntie to draw a picture of me so you can all bask in my glory. Er, look at how beautiful I am? If you want to know more about my, feel free to read this story here. I'll work on something to post here at a later date.

Till next time!

~Bree~

3Demon Hunter's Journal Empty Re: Demon Hunter's Journal Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:34 pm

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

February 20, 2011

Poor Auntie. She's so stressed she literally got herself sick. it really doesn't help the fact that the things she wants not to come back to haunt her do. I'm really sick of seeing this happen. Haha. It's kinda like I'm whining for her. I hope she gets better. Kinda sick of hearing her cough is all. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum