The Pixel Inksplat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pixel Inksplat

A creative roleplay site where anything is possible-- Literally!

You are not connected. Please login or register

First time, First start

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First time, First start Empty First time, First start Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Wyvern

Wyvern
Official Muse Shooter

Allright then, Im looking for someone to RP. I have a Earth Wyndragon that I wish to RP. I have few pets that I, too, wish to RP Since this is (Somehow) The first topic here, I hope people are intersted.

Go ahead, lets see if we can start adding some activeness to this lovely place! xD

2First time, First start Empty Re: First time, First start Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Elektra

Who?

I'd love to get more RP'ing going here, so look through my place for anyone (human or animal) that you'd like to RP with?

3First time, First start Empty Re: First time, First start Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Wyvern

Wyvern
Official Muse Shooter

Any pet along with a Human works me fine. So now, will the same thing go for you? If not, go ahead and look in my Pen if there´s any pet you would like to RP.

The Celestial Wyndragon in the second post is alredy in a RP, just to let you know.

4First time, First start Empty Re: First time, First start Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:15 pm

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

I'd love to role play with you! Just look through my pen. Smile

5First time, First start Empty Re: First time, First start Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Wyvern

Wyvern
Official Muse Shooter

Okey dokey. Either the Hydra or the Turquoise Jackalope. If you want you can look through my pen and see if there´s any pet you´re intersted to RP with...?

6First time, First start Empty Re: First time, First start Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:24 pm

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

Ah, I like surprises. I think I'll do the Jackalope. XD

Sorry for not replying, I couldn't find the Freaking Role Play Advertisement Section. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum