The Pixel Inksplat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pixel Inksplat

A creative roleplay site where anything is possible-- Literally!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Give away, you say?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Give away, you say?  Empty A Give away, you say? Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Mousen Heath

Mousen Heath
Admin

This is how it works, 'kay? I've got some creatures that need homes because I can't figure out personalties for them. You tell me which one (or however many you're interested in) and give an outline of what you'd do with them. Not asking for a novel, just a sentence or two.
A Give away, you say?  CommonTropical
A Give away, you say?  BloodstoneA Give away, you say?  Customwynd2A Give away, you say?  Jetseth

May update with more later, once I've thought things over.

Last edited by Mousen Heath on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

https://inkingsplat.rpg-board.net

2A Give away, you say?  Empty Re: A Give away, you say? Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Ray

Crazy Snake Lady!

Note that you might want to take the quetzals, as:

A. All quetzals are becoming breedable, and more are being introduced, for a total of nine species! :O

B. Because I'm redoing the quetzals. The ones currently out there will be grandfathered in, though.

http://xshatterglass.proboards.com

3A Give away, you say?  Empty Re: A Give away, you say? Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Elektra

Who?

Well, I plan on having a certain color pet to go with each of my human artists birth color plot (just something totally random tha popped into my head when I joined. xD), and would be extremely interested in the following:

A Give away, you say?  RuleroftheSeacopy
Azura
Female
Ruler of the Sea Quetzal (Just taking the name from the URL)(Rayedit: CRQ)
Personality Blurb: Azura was one of Zeru's first ever drawings. He found himself extremely bored one day, and stole a few of the berries that his mother had, and made some paint our of them. The odd thing though, was that even though they were red berries, Azura came out blue, just as Zeru's eye color. And that was when he came to learn of his powers. Azura sticks to his side like glue, and has vowed to give her life in exchange for his.
(Not really a blurb, but....)

Might come back if other users don't show interest in the remaining ones. ^^

4A Give away, you say?  Empty Re: A Give away, you say? Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Pickle

Pickle
Known By A Few

A Give away, you say?  Mousenrandomdarks
Name: Tze'el (tzeh EHL)
Species: Hoolie
Short Personality:
Tze'el. That shadow of a figure that you see passing by. It's a bit unclear of who he really is, because when you turn around to get a second look, he is already gone. In some cases, if you are the right person, you may turn back around and find him directly in front of you, while if you aren't who he's searching for you may never see him again. Tze'el is the seeker, who lives at Storm Drain and searches for those who's future shows doom, bringing them to this new place where they won't end up like they would had he left them alone. Creepy, yes, but it is an important job of his. Tze'el has saved many lives this way, with his gift for foreseeing the future he has been able to tell if someone might be facing a horrible fate which they don't deserve. He only takes in pure souls, people who will someday be of great help to everyone if they are able to avoid the trouble they face.

((It's alright if I don't get him, since I could always just order a custom at some point. This character would be for my plot on this site, just to let'cha know. o3o Also, if it's alright, I may apply for other pets later. <3))

5A Give away, you say?  Empty Re: A Give away, you say? Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:05 am

Mousen Heath

Mousen Heath
Admin

Well, despite those two being the two that were iffy, I'm going to send them over as I know I won't ever get to use them. XD;; <33

So the blue custom quetzal has gone to Elektra

And the hoolie has gone to Pickle~ :3

6A Give away, you say?  Empty Re: A Give away, you say? Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Pickle

Pickle
Known By A Few

Oh~ Cool~ :3 <3 Thank you, Mousen. This is all really nice of you to do. c:

7A Give away, you say?  Empty Re: A Give away, you say? Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Wyvern

Wyvern
Official Muse Shooter

Mousey, Ill take the Summer-"whatever its color is" Quetzal-dragon thing. I dont know how those Dragons are really called, sorry.

I really like the pet, I will try to use it right away for a RP or two.

8A Give away, you say?  Empty Re: A Give away, you say? Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Mousen Heath

Mousen Heath
Admin

It's Summer Delight~ ;3 Since no one else seems to be interested, I'll send it over~ <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum