The Pixel Inksplat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pixel Inksplat

A creative roleplay site where anything is possible-- Literally!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_>

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Empty Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:40 pm

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

Well.. I'm here! xD Hopefully everything with my user name will be resolved. It's so dumb. *cries silently in the corner* *mans up* Anywho, I'm sure I'll have fun here and hopefully I can be more active and do more things that involve the site! Very Happy

2Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Empty Re: Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Mousen Heath

Mousen Heath
Admin

I changed your name, though for some reason it gave me the same error it gave you. I've got no idea why. O.o;; I'm not so technically inclined really so I'm stumped, but I just removed the numbers on your name and it accepted that, I hope that's allright? o3o? So your login is now 'auntslappy' with no numbers or anything. XD <33

https://inkingsplat.rpg-board.net

3Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Empty Re: Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Pickle

Pickle
Known By A Few

Auntie~ <3 I'm so glad to see you here! x3 We need to start working on Torao again. :3 <3

4Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Empty Re: Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:33 pm

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

Mousen, thanks so much for that. And thats fine. XD No bother on that.

Pickle, I thought you had forgotten. xD We should work on that so we can get it up and running and make it awesome. xD I'm still up for it. :3

5Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Empty Re: Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Firetra

Artist Inkling

Aunty!!!! *huggletakles!*

6Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Empty Re: Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:01 pm

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

Yes, yes. You all love me. Wink

Nice to be here, while being tackle hugged. XD

7Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Empty Re: Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Pickle

Pickle
Known By A Few

I could never forget Torao! D: It's actually been like... the center of my dreams when I'm sleeping. Homg. It's stalking me. In my dreams. D:> (I had this weird dream when I was sick that was like a mix between star wars, torao, and avatar. And that movie with the animals who woke up from winter and found this hedge in the middle of the forest and on the other side was this neighborhood and they were like 'whoa'. I'm pretty sure that dream was just because of the meds, though. XD)

I've just been so horribly busy and stuffs. :c But I hope we can get it up and running soon~ <3

8Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Empty Re: Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:17 pm

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

Well hopefully when summer comes around we'll all have more time. xD

You mean Over the Hedge?

Torao has been haunting me too. xD For art we had to draw a super hero and how they got there powers, and I immediately went to Torao stuff. xD It interests me how much I'm looking forward to getting this site up and running. xD

So hopefully it'll all work out in the end, and hopefully by, say, this Saturday I will hopefully have my own Tablet. <3

9Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Empty Re: Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Pickle

Pickle
Known By A Few

XD Yeah, that's the movie.

I just got a tablet for Christmas. If only I got art skillz too, that might be better. XD Anyway, I want to take another look at the skins for the website to see if there's anything we might like better than the one we had previously picked out. :3

10Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Empty Re: Meh. I'm here. Stupid Karma. >_> Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:21 pm

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

Okay! Sounds like a plan. ^.^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum