The Pixel Inksplat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pixel Inksplat

A creative roleplay site where anything is possible-- Literally!

You are not connected. Please login or register

You Vant Da Screebble Fox? 8D

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You Vant Da Screebble Fox? 8D  Empty You Vant Da Screebble Fox? 8D Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Mousen Heath

Mousen Heath
Admin

You Vant Da Screebble Fox? 8D  Customf1
"Oi, you! Punk! Yeah, that's you I'm talking to." Among the creative chaos of Creation Ave., a rather bitter voice rings out. She has a long fox like face and deep pink hair. "Listen up, 'kay? I ain't gonna go around repeating mahself all day, 'kay?" 'Kay' seems to be a bit of a theme for this fox. That and her very harsh accent. "So, I know what you're thinkin' Since you're all thinkin' it. You want one o' those fox things. Scribble foxes, Baku Foxes, call 'em what'cha like. I don't care. It don't matter t' me. I'm an Artist, 'kay? Now I don't 'appen to be a very good artist, but what'cha going t' do 'bout it? Gotta roll with what the gods give ya, after all." She motions you to a simple stall where an easel and canvas stands. "You want a fox, kid? They look a little like me. 'Cept the guy-foxes. Those don't look like me all that much." She laughs to herself. Pushing a form under your nose.

Pre-Mades
Male | Female
Common Baku Fox are supposedly the ancestors of all foxes today. Or atleast that breed was. They tend to be rather feral at times. Though a few have been known to be more civilized.
Quantity: 5 of Each. (Will Re-stock)
Price:45 Inks.

Customs!

Customs are Baku foxes with a unique colouration. They have no 'set' markings. Because I'm lazy. D8 Having said that feel free to request markings~ :3
Prices
Custom: 65 Inks
Random: 55 Inks

Code:
[b]Gender(the fox):[/b]
[b]Base Colour:[/b]
[b]Pupil Colour:[/b]
[b]Eye colour:[/b]
[b]Ear Tip Colour:[/b]
[b]Nose colour(Leave blank for standard grey):[/b]
[b]Tail Tip Colour(1):[/b]
[b]Tail Tip Colour(2):[/b]
[b]Tail Tip Colour(3):[/b]
[b]Markings(optional):[/b]
[b]Accessories(Optional):[/b]

Add-on Pricing:

Small add ons such as; Tattoos, markings(even large markings), collars, bananas, scars ribbons, scarfs, swords/knives ect. Are free.

Middling add ons such as: Hats, hair, really complex markings, back spikes ect. Are 20 Inks. (Hat and some hair beneath it is 30 Inks)

Breeding
Baxu foxes can breed, they normally have between two-five cubs. Breeding if free however I will insist upon seeing a roleplay of the two foxes in question meeting each other first. ^w^ The roleplay must be atleast 20 posts long.
Code:
Breeding form:
First fox image:
Owner of first fox:
Second fox:
Owner of first fox:
Link To Roleplay:
It may take up to two weeks to get your cubs, so be patient. Then another week for them to grow up so be patient.

Last edited by Mousen Heath on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

https://inkingsplat.rpg-board.net

2You Vant Da Screebble Fox? 8D  Empty Baku Fox Dens Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Mousen Heath

Mousen Heath
Admin

-TBA- It's 1:37 and I'm poofed. D8;; <33

3You Vant Da Screebble Fox? 8D  Empty Re: You Vant Da Screebble Fox? 8D Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Mousen Heath

Mousen Heath
Admin

Just posting to say that I'd got the prices mixed up with something else~ x3;; The new prices are now correct and lower~ :3

4You Vant Da Screebble Fox? 8D  Empty Re: You Vant Da Screebble Fox? 8D Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:37 pm

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

I'd like one Random Baku Fox please. Very Happy

5You Vant Da Screebble Fox? 8D  Empty Re: You Vant Da Screebble Fox? 8D Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Mousen Heath

Mousen Heath
Admin

Done~ :3

You Vant Da Screebble Fox? 8D  Auntrandom1

6You Vant Da Screebble Fox? 8D  Empty Re: You Vant Da Screebble Fox? 8D Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:43 pm

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

Yeah! Very Happy Great job on it. :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum