The Pixel Inksplat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pixel Inksplat

A creative roleplay site where anything is possible-- Literally!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rest, Relaxation And Slightly Insane And/Or Deranged Artists That Live Just Over There [P, Auntie]]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mousen Heath

Mousen Heath
Admin

Rest, Relaxation And Slightly Insane And/Or Deranged Artists That Live Just Over There [P, Auntie]] Skullrabbit
The Figment River was beautiful, as always it was an untouchable deep blue stream of water that flowed far above the heads of Inkling's inhabitants. If you looked slightly to the right and squinted a little, you could make out the shape of the perfectly camouflaged building that was 'Cracker-Jack's Home For Retired Artists'. Other wise known as the crazy shack for artists, in short, the place didn't have a good reputation, despite the jackalopes best efforts. He tried, he really did. Despite appearances the Psychotic January Jackalope was quite the kind hearted thing, he cared for the odd people that frequently graced the doors of his establishment. Though, he mused to himself quietly as he made his way down the empty riverbed, being a species known for being, well, psychotic didn't actually help at all, did it?

[Hee, just looking for, like, a majorly short posted RP. XD 'Cause my muse is bein' all faily~ XD <33)

Last edited by Mousen Heath on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

https://inkingsplat.rpg-board.net

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

Rest, Relaxation And Slightly Insane And/Or Deranged Artists That Live Just Over There [P, Auntie]] JackRabbit
Yuuki hopped along the river. The stream was magnificent. The sun flickered off of the river that flowed steadily through the creak. The birds were chirping happily like everyday. Yuuki sniffed as she approached the house she was told never to go to. The stench of stale blood filled her nostrils. Why would the smell of blood be here? Did something bad happen? Yuuki broke out into a run. She burst ran up stream, and nearly knocked over a Psychotic January Jackalope. "I'm so sorry!" Yuuki hopped up, bowing her head politely.

(My other posts will be shorter. My intros are always long. Except this one. Hrm. XD)

Mousen Heath

Mousen Heath
Admin

"Oof!" Cracker Jack exclaimed as the air was knocked out of him,it was a rather undignified noise, but he'd never been good at dignity, so it didn't really matter anyway. "No trouble." he ammended quickly, glacing at the other jackalope. He hadn't seen her around the figment river before, perhaps she was one of those tourists which frequently vististed the area. "I'm Cracker-Jack, but like I tell everyone, yeh can call me Jack." He drawled, his voice accented sounding slightly southern. His was a rather well known figure in Inkling, after all, it was 'Cracker-Jack's' Home for Retired Artists. It was was always difficult to tell how people are going to react, for all he knew the running and screaming could be about to start. He really hoped it wouldn't, though. Jack lead a relatively lonely existence, after all, insane artists weren't the best company ever. Most people wouldn't venture near the place, much less near him.

((Type it up on notepad/word, then try posting it here. You'll find that your post is longer. It's the font/tiny typing box here I think. It makes you think its longer than it is, until you post it, that is. XD))

https://inkingsplat.rpg-board.net

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

Yuuki looked up from her bow. She saw the blood that was along the jackalopes fur. It didn’t startle her at all, for she knew others like him. “Nice to meet you Jack!” She bowed again. “Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. Sorry! I’m Yuuki! It’s very great to meet you! I’m just glad I was able to figure out where the smell of blood was coming from. Very nice to meet you indeed.” Yuuki looked around. She saw the little cabin. Now what was the name of the cabin I was told not to go near? Yuuki shook the thought of and smiled. “So what brings you here to the river?” It was nice to meet someone out here instead of just spending her evening alone. Though Jack did seem to be one of those of a shady character. But it couldn’t be nearly as bad as others she had dealt with in the past, could it?

((It worked! And my muse is still being dumb so sorry for not replying. XD))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum